Thursday 27 March 2014

Listen & Love

Since I've had a pretty dull week full of essay writing and uni work, the only thing that has kept me going is music so I figured I'd start a weekly post about the 5 songs I've been listening to and loving this week. Click on the (x) for a link to the song and enjoy!


  1. Matt Corby // Resolution (x)
  2. The Oh Hello's // The Lament of Eustace Scrubb (x)
  3. I Am Oak // On Trees and Birds and Fire (x)
  4. Luna // Bombay Bicycle Club (x)
  5. Boy & Bear // Part Time Believer (x)
My parents are coming to visit tomorrow and we're gonna spend the weekend exploring the Peak District so expect a post all about that in the coming days. 

Until next time, all my love

4 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea, can't wait to get some more musical inspiration from you : ) all these are beautiful xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I adore The Oh Hello's! And this is indeed a great idea, and I look forward to future inspiration. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Definitely going to make this a regular thing so keep an eye out :-D xxx

      Delete